Surf Six – renovation 2021
Surf Six, one of our show-stopping chalets in Gwithian, is going under some major renovations in the winter of 2020, bringing a whole new level to the guest experience. Here are some of the features it will have, expected to be ready for April 2021.
- a new breakfast bar with sea views.
- a second living room with views of Godrevy Lighthouse and a log burner for those cooler months.
- a games room complete with cinema screen.
- a spacious hallway with a cosy seating area.
- a luxurious en-suite bedroom.
- two additional bathrooms including a pre/post surf room with an outdoor shower and bath that are open to the elements.
- Last but not least, the garden is being re-landscaped and will host an all weather table tennis table and luxury hot tub.
Here’s the moodboard for the renovation. Please note these are not real pictures of the property and serve only as a reference to the features listed above: