Three day cancellation
If you book and then realise you have made a mistake for any reason, don’t worry. Just contact us within 72 hours and you can cancel the booking (see below for full details).
If you want to cancel your booking you can do so and refunds will be credited to the card you used to make the payment. The following refunds apply:
- For cancellations within 72 hours (three days) of booking, the booking deposit and any rental fee you have paid is refundable, unless the cancellation date is within 14 days of the start date, in which case no refund can be given.
- For cancellations 42 days or more before the start date, we will retain the booking deposit.
- For cancellations between 41 days and 28 days before the start date we will retain 60% of rental fees.
- For cancellations between 27 days and 14 days before the start date we will retain 80% of rental fees.
- For cancellations between 13 days and 0 days before the start date we will retain 100% of rental fees.
- In all cases the booking fee is non-refundable.
Amending your booking
If you want to change the date of your booking or change to a different property, you can do so subject to availability. The following apply:
- For amendments between 3 days after booking and 90 days before the start date we will charge a £60 administration fee.
- For amendments between 89 days and 0 days before the start date, deposits and rental fees can only be transferred from one booking to another by special arrangement, and we will charge a £60 administration fee.
- For extending your stay no admin charges will be made.
If we have to cancel your booking
In the unlikely event that the property becomes unavailable for the rental period for any reason, we will let you know immediately. We will make every reasonable effort to offer you alternative accommodation to a similar specification. If alternative accommodation is available, it may be at a higher or lower price. If the price is lower you will be refunded the difference. If the alternative accommodation is not acceptable to you, or if none is available despite our best efforts, you will be offered a full refund including the booking fee. You will have no further claim against Forever Cornwall or the owner.