Your wellbeing, as well as that of our housekeepers, cottage owners and their families, continues to be our top priority. Thank you for your continued support for our wonderful county. Take care and stay safe!
Phil Gendall, Managing Director
Flexible Booking Policy
We have temporarily waived our standard cancellation policy — meaning that you are protected if the Government restricts:
- Travel out of your area, or into Cornwall
- Overnight stays in Cornwall
In any of these cases, you will have the following options:
- Move your booking. This can be for any stay up to 13 months ahead and it can be for the same retreat or another one. (See note a).
- Take a credit note. This can be used for any future booking up to 24 months from the arrival date of the original booking.
- Have a refund. We will happily refund the full amount you have paid for your holiday including the deposit (See note b).
a) Subject to availability. The price you pay may be higher or lower depending on the retreat and time of year. If higher, you can simply pay the difference. If lower we will refund you the difference. There will be no admin fee or other charges. Requests for bookings to be moved more than 13 months ahead, counting from the date the request is made, are subject to the owner’s agreement. Together with owners, we will make every effort to accommodate your requests. If we are unable to do so a refund will be offered instead.
b) Refunds relate to the cost of accommodation (deposits and balances) including any fees for dogs. We will only retain the booking fee, if one has been paid.
c) We reserve the right to make changes or clarifications to our Flexible Booking Policy, which is a temporary policy waiver. If we make fundamental changes we will give you a minimum of four weeks notice.
d) Cancellations for other reasons are according to our standard Terms and Conditions which you can read here.
If you have symptoms on holiday
Arrival and departure
Please check your pre-arrival emails carefully for Check-in and Check-out times. To help our busy housekeepers please do not attempt to check in early or to check out late, or request to do so.
When it’s time to go please:
- Strip all your beds. In the property you will find information about putting linen in bags, along with all towels and tea towels. This includes linen and towels that you may not have used.
- Empty all bins (not just the kitchen). Bag, seal and put out all your own waste.
- Leave on time, not later than 10am. Our hardworking housekeepers need every minute to prepare as safely as possible for the next guests.
Please help someone less fortunate
Amongst the most vulnerable at this time are the homeless who still desperately need help and shelter. Coronavirus makes the work of charities even harder so we are asking you to support our brilliant local homeless charity St Petroc’s, who are working flat out to end homelessness in Cornwall. Please help by making a donation to the St Petroc’s now. Thank you very much for your support in working with us on this — you are amazing!