New Year in Cornwall!
Say goodbye to the old year in style! There are plenty of pubs and party poppers to go round in Cornwall, as well as spectacular firework displays in various places. The morning after, why not start by enjoying a long coastal walk followed by warming up by the fire. Here is our list of our favourite things to do at New Year!
- Shop the sales in Truro city centre
- Dress up in fancy dress in St Ives
- Enjoy a fine dining experience at Rick Steins restaurant in Padstow
- Watch one of many firework displays around the county
- Take the plunge in Newquay’s New Year’s Day dip!
- Feast on a family brunch at Trebah Gardens – breakfast menu served until 2:30pm!
- Skate around the ice rink at The Eden Project
- Take a stroll along the south west coastal path on the Lizard