Who can book and stay
- We welcome guests of all backgrounds, irrespective of race, colour, religion, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability and marital status.
- The customer who makes the booking must be 18 years of age or older.
- The maximum occupancy of the property, as stated on the website, must not be exceeded.
- Babies in cots are not counted in the maximum occupancy. For example, a property sleeping four can accommodate four adults and children, plus babies.
- You must not use the property for any illegal or immoral purpose.
Enjoyment with respect
- Our holiday homes are aimed mainly at family groups, couples and solo travellers. We’re sorry but we do not allow hen or stag groups.
- Celebrations are very welcome and many of our properties are ideal for this, but we ask you not to have parties at our properties or invite additional non-guests to attend such events.
- We kindly ask you to respect neighbours and not to cause any disturbance, and to make sure things are quiet before 8am and after 11pm.
- We ask you to keep the property reasonably clean and tidy during your stay. If we have concerns that you are not treating the property with respect we reserve the right to access the property to check and, if we or our property owners have concerns about potential damage, we have the right to ask you to leave without refund.
- Barbecues should be cleaned after use as our housekeeps are not expected to clean them. Check Out Charges will apply where barbecues require cleaning.
- Please treat housekeepers and any other staff or tradespeople who you may meet or talk to with dignity and respect at all times.
- Smoking, including vaping, is not permitted inside any of our properties, including on balconies. You must remove any smoking debris in garden.
- Tents are not permitted in the gardens of the properties.
Safety, security and access
- Please keep the property secure at all times, including locking up when you go out.
- Please do not light fires, except log burners and barbecues, where provided.
- Due to the fire risk, please do not light candles or other naked flames, or set off fireworks.
- If surfboards, canoes, trampolines, hot tubs, or any other equipment or apparatus is provided, you are using it entirely at your own risk. Please make sure children are supervised at all times.
- You must allow entry by a representative of Forever Cornwall, the owner, or tradespeople, as long as you are given reasonable notice and reason. In an emergency, you must allow access at any time.
Hot tubs can be dangerous. If one is provided please;
- Shower and wash with soap before using the hot tub.
- Do not use the hot tub if you are feeling unwell or if you have an infections disease.
- Never enter the hot tub alone and ensure that others do not.
- Do not use glasses or any vessels made from glass in or near the hot tub.
- Seek advice before using the hot tub if you are a pregnant women.
- We advise that hot tubs are not suitable for use by people aged under 16.
- Do not let dogs enter the hot tub.
- Do not jump into the tub or put your head under the surface of the water.
- Keep the cover on, securely fixed, at all times when the tub is not in use.
- Please do not exceed the maximum number of cars stated on the website (additional cars must be parked off site).
- You must not bring caravans, camper vans or trailers to the premises without permission from us.
- EVs must only be charged using EV Charge Points and not any 13 Amp electrical sockets at the property.
- You are parking at your own risk and neither Forever Cornwall nor the property owner has any liability.