Guess the beach!
Travel restrictions are in place, so sadly Cornwall and its beaches are now off-limits. We’re all at home, being safe and saving lives, but still dreaming of the day of when we can get some vitamin sea again…so we thought we’d do a quick quiz to keep you (and us) busy. Answers at the bottom of the page.
1. Here’s an easy one to start… guess any of the beaches in the picture
2. There are technically a few here…
3. And this lovely place? Hint: it’s quite close to question 1
4. And you might know this one?
5. We’ll do some more difficult beaches now. How about this dreamy place?
6. And this place?
7. Now some really hard ones…(these are some of the best beaches in Cornwall!)
8. We’ll be really impressed if you get this one!
9. Here’s a hidden gem!
10. And one near our new office…
- Any of these: Towan, Tolcarne, Great Western and Lusty Glaze – Newquay
- Any of these: Porthminster, Harbour, Bamaluz and Porthgwidden – St Ives
- Holywell Bay
- Lantic Bay
- Praa Sands
- Gunwalloe, the Lizard Peninsula
- Kennack Sands, the Lizard Peninsula
- Port Gaverne – near Port Isaac
- Swanpool – Falmouth